Call for Paper
This conference will focus on the following topics (including but not limited to):
1. Deep sea resource exploration technology and equipment
2. Deep sea mining technology and equipment
3. Gas hydrate exploration technology and equipment
4. Gas hydrate mining technology and equipment
5. Coastal technology and ocean engineering
6. Offshore petroleum engineering
7. Subsea production system
8. New ship and deep water offshore platform
9. Risers and pipelines
10. Intelligent manufacturing of marine engineering equipment
11. Construction and application of ocean big data platform
12. High performance materials
13. Marine engineering experimental techniques
1. All presentations will be in English.
2. The content of the presentation shall relate to one or more of the conference topics, highlighting the innovation and achievement in the field of underwater technology, geophysics and marine engineering equipment,and has important academic and technical application value. It should not have been published or presented in conferences at home and abroad.
3. The abstract format can be found at http://www.sutchina.org/. Please submit abstract to SUTChina@163.com (file name format: paper name +author + organization, WORD version).
4. Abstract submission open: August 1, 2020.
5. Abstract (1 page max.) submission deadline: September 30, 2020.
Full paper (10 pages max.) submission deadline: November 30, 2020.
How to submit
Please click the link to submit
Those presenters who wish to write and publish a paper can do so for review,and possible inclusion in SUT UK Underwater Technology Journal (English version) (EI index). At the same time, the conference team will also choose some articles to publish in the Journal of Central South University (English version) (SCI, EI index), Journal of Nonferrous Metals (English version) (SCI,EI index), Mining and Metallurgy Engineering (CSCD index).